CARNIVAL CRUISES SHIPS JOBS RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIO
VIỆC LÀM DU THUYỀN-THUYỀN VIÊN TÀU DU LỊCH 5 SAO CARNIVAL
Carnival Cruise Line is looking for 70 qualification candidates with the position:
Housekeeping, Galley (all positions).
- The Salary is from $ 540 – $ 1,500 USD.
- The final interview will be on 10 May 2019
- Interview Place Ho Chi Minh city.
Employee Policyfor the Carnival Cruise:
Term of contract: 6 – 8 months
Salaries are paid per the end of the months
Carnival provided the Flight ticket for repatriation of first contract and all renewal contract (do not limit for amount of renewal contract).
Carnival provided full accommodation.
Basic entertainment is provided (Crew bar; celebration countries parties; Gym; …)
Provided full insurance, basic health care (while in the contract).
Time off after term of each contract.…
A sponsor of an entry visa for joining the trip to the ships.
Employment requirements for the Carnival Cruise:
– Minimum of ages: 21- 35
– Minimum 2 years work experience( Prefer previous shipboard experience, if not must have solid experience for the applied role, 4* 5*experience preferred experience in the same role- must be able to provide references and appraisals for at least last 1 year performance).
– Consecutively- profiles must be introduced with completed CV up-to-date, without placement gaps (if unemployed – must be noted).
– Completion of high school or basic education equivalent preferred.
– Good knowledge of the English language is strong required.
Ø APPLICATION CLOSE: 27 APRIL 2019.
✔For the JOB applying:
Email to: email@example.com
1. Updated English resume
2. Ordinary passport
3. Work certificate, work evaluation, appraisal works.
4. Valid STCW certificates (If applicable)
|Position||Marlin’s score||Monthly salary||Estimated min gratuities|
|CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE|
|Asst stateroom steward||75||$1,200|
|Handy man housekeeping||75||$715|
|Supervisor pools & decks||80||$1,400|
|Staff steward vsp||70||$715|
|Trainee- floor supervisor||80||$540 while in training||$48.75|
FOR YOUR REFERENCE